If you would like to contact me for any article, you can do so by completing the following form.
Before you contact please consider the following:
- If you think that your message might be useful to me or to others
- There has been a problem with one of my articles where most of the effort you could not find has succeeded.
- You found a spelling error in an article.
- Would you like to add some article to something useful.
- You want me to write something.
- You can formulate your say in culture and culture.
In the following cases, however, you should not contact me:
- Lazy or looking at something, reading and understanding my article, you do not want to make an effort to solve your problem.
- You are looking for free labor (A.K.A. hire nigger).
- Troll, you want to frisk.
- There is no useful saying.